- Please complete the Application information (name, date of birth, etc.). Be sure your information is accurate for notification and verification purposes.
- Please complete Program/Activity/School, References and Family History/Genealogy information.
- Applicants are encouraged to type a no more than 4 page essay using a word processing program with attention to grammar, spelling and punctuation.
- Please prepare the following documents and attach to application.
- An image of the applicant. The image should clearly show applicant’s face. Do not submit group photo.
- A PDF of a certified copy of applicant’s birth certificate showing Hawaiian ancestry.
- A PDF of the applicant’s most recent transcript.
- A PDF of proof of enrollment (acceptance letter or class schedule with applicant’s name)
- The applicant will be notified by the scholarship committee if additional information is needed to validate Hawaiian ancestry.
- Be sure to review your application before submission. All application fields must be complete. Once submitted, an application cannot be modified. Incomplete applications will not be considered by the Scholarship Committee.
- Download the Nā Wahine ‘O Kamehameha Scholarship Application Packet here.